Summerbridge is the trading name of Humber Doors Ltd. We are based in Anlaby in Hull where the majority of our 85 staff are employed in the production of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom furniture. We supply the trade; whether that be house developers, merchants, retailers or the leisure market with quality UK made products for these key rooms in the home.
- Our furniture is supplied rigid.
- We offer a 6-year manufacturing guarantee on all products.
- We offer a range of standard sized cabinets and doors and offer Made to Measure ranges too.
- Many of our clients are supplied with an own label range to suit their market.
- All products are supplied with 18mm backs.
- Soft close mechanisms for doors and drawers are supplied as standard.
- The majority of products supplied are fully colour co-ordinated cabinets internals to doors.
We are serious about sustainability
As a sizeable manufacturer we take our responsibilities seriously and we have a robust environmental policy over the sourcing of all our materials. We source MDF, our main ingredient, from chain of custody certified suppliers which comes with the guarantee that all materials are sourced from well-managed forestry.
We have also tailored our manufacturing processes to ensure that MDF dust and off-cuts are burnt as fuel to heat the factory and we recycle all our waste. Our offices and factory are lit by energy-efficient lighting and we operate strict recycling methods and encourage all our staff to limit the consumption of paper.
All this helps us to achieve a low carbon footprint and we drive a process to constantly improve in this area.
Get in touch to arrange a tour of our facilities and showroom or just to chat about your specific requirements.